17.8.09

A Card.......


Here I am again......about to post my first card for you all to see.

My flatmate had a significant birthday in March 2009 and this is the card I made for her.

I'm not happy with it at all, though she absolutely loved it. It doesn't have enough ba-da-bling for me, but Trud's likes her cards to be much more simplistic in layout than I do.

She is the one who has introduced me to my "new therapies" each year. Last year was jewellery making and, in January this year.....SU - stamping/cards, etc.

Her favourite colour is green - so that was the starting point for my card. You can't really tell from this photo, but I did emboss the sentiment with clear powder after stamping in Wild Wasabi and then Versamark.

This one is all SU as I hadn't discovered much more of the "stamping world" at this stage.
Card Stock: Whisper White & Wild Wasabi
Ink: Wild Wasabi & Versamark
Stamps: French Script; For a Friend; Leaves A La Carte Jumbo Wheel
Others: Sponge Dauber, Heat Gun, Clear Embossing Powder

No comments: