7.1.10

Cards for St Judes Card Drive


Hey lovelies,

I'm sorry not to have any new cards to share....I have them locked away in my camera for safe-keeping. :)

What can I say....I'm totally in relaxed holiday mode and am finding it hard to be motivated. I promise I will get better, lol.

Anyways, whilst blog surfing (instead of sleeping, oopsie) I followed a link and found a great cause.

I'm still learning this whole blogger thingy so I can't quite leave you a link to press to take you there, but I will upload their image and add their url to the piccie so you just click on my sidebar ----------> and it should take you straight to the blog post for all the deets.

I reckon its a great cause and I think some of us Aussies should do something like that for our kid's hospitals (the former paediatric nurse in me has taken a stand, lol!!).

Thanks for peeking. Hope you are staying cool or warm. Hehehe
Mwah!! Michey

No comments: