26.1.10

TGF: CHA Challenge Day 1: Mer Ian

Hello blog friends,
I'm finally posting a new card!! Yay!! I'm setting myself to participate in my first
ever challenges!! I'm going to try and get to as many of the digital images for TGF this week. To be honest with you I had thought I'd missed the timing for the first upload as it was......thought I'd needed to have it uploaded by 6pm Sunday and it was already an hour past that by the time I'd checked.....only to log in to blogger today to find it was 6pm Monday night!! It was already midnight here and I quickly scrambled outta bed and got my card done....Took me about 2.5hours from woh-to-go. THe colouring of the image was really difficult as I haven't set up my own epson printer up at home yet.....and so printed it at work and, of course, had forgotten to take some paper to the office with me. So its printed on our laser printer on good ol' stock-standard A4 copy paper. I went over the outline with my 0.3mm Copic liner but I still got some bleeding around poor ol' Ian's left eye.
Anyway, I've participated in my first challenge and we'll see how I go with the others for the week. At the least, I'll get a couple/few cute digi images. :)

Card Deets:
Image: Mer Ian (The Greeting Farm)
Paper: A5 White Card Stock, DSP from Memory Box (Glitterati), Regular Copy Paper
Ink: NONE!! lol
Others: My beloved Copics, Lime Green Ribbon, Paper Piercer, Basic Grey Buttons, White Gel Pen, We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper, Adhesive (Glue Dots, ScorTape, Dimensionals

1 comment:

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

Oh sooo adorable! Love it!
Kristy x