27.1.10

TGF CHA Relay Challenge 2: Charlotte

Here I am again with Card No 2 for the TGF CHA Challenge.

I managed to get my printer hooked up to my iMac at home (finally!!) and printed gorgeous Charlotte onto proper cardstock. I did a test run to make sure the ink was colourfast with my darling Copics and, whoop-glory, it worked!!

I had a bit of a chat with wee Charlotte about papers and colours, etc. to find out what took her fancy. Wouldn't ya know it, she loves Pink Lemonade!! lol And I tried my hand at paper piecing for the first time.

Anyways, I need to get this loaded up into the gallery before work gets crazy busy this morning!!

Hopefully, I'll be back with a new card tomorrow (or tonight) for Relay Challenge 3!!

Card Deets:
Images/Stamps: TGF Charlotte (Digi), Verve 'Fairy Tales'
Card/Paper: Flourishes Classic White Cardstock, Basic Grey Lemonade
Ink: None (again)
Others: Copics, White Gel Marker Pen, Copic Spica Glitter Pens (Gold & Turquoise), Misc (yet beeyewdifull) Pink/Red ribbons, adhesives

No comments: