26.4.10

Inkspirations Sketch Challenge #21

In the lead up to my hosting the Monday Mania challenge over at The Greeting Farm, I had a couple of practice runs making cards for my entry. This is one that I created that I just wasn't all that happy with.

However, it did mean I managed to participate in Keesh's Inkspiration Challenge last week for my very first time!! Yay!!

Hope you like it.
Hugs, Michey xxx

CARD DEETS:
Image: TGF Cute Troop
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, PTI Fresh Snow
Paper/Cardstock: PTI White, KaiserCraft Millitary collection
Others: Copics (sorry I forgot to take a piccie), Edge distresser, PTI Twine

3 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

What a darling card!

Amy said...

This is great Michey! Love how you've colored his hat, very cool! Wonderful card!

Edna Morrisedie said...

Well I think it's great, fab colour scheme and very "scout" little dude!