2.4.10

SSSC62 & LRW 22 (+ a little Flutter by Wednesday)


It was my Roomie's birthday a few days ago and I've been so busy, I only managed to get her card and pressie finished last night.....thankfully, she is very gracious and patiently waited.

As with this card I made for her birthday last year, I had to make the predominant colour green (her fave). But she also loves Baja and since I still had this pack of DP out from the last card I posted....I just went with it!! I really wanted to use this darling Ketto I just received - and from there it all came together easily enough.

You can't see it in these photos - but she is super-dooper sparkley. Really hard to get that in a photo during the day - so might try and sneak in for a photo tonight. I used stickles on the heart flowers, the flower in her hair and the heart on her dress and then coloured her wings in with a Spica glitter pen.

Nice to see I have grown a wee bit in the year in between making her birthday cards. :)

Anywho, its Good Friday over here and we're having some friends over for dinner - so I better be off to clean and help with the preps.

See ya soon. Hoping your Easter is a time to reflect on all that Jesus did for us all those years ago.
I'm eternally grateful.
Hugs, Michey xxx

CARD DEETS:
Image/Stamps: Stamping Bella Phoebe Ketto, PTI Signature Greetings
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Versacolour Olive
Paper/Cardstock: Flourishes Classic White, SU Baja Breeze & Whisper White, MemoryBoxCo Glitterati
Copics: Skin: E00, E93; Wings/Shoes: YG11, YG17, YG67; Dress/Flowers: BG000, B93, B95; Hair: E41, E43
Others: SU Certainly Celery Ribbon, Kaisercraft Rhinestones, Spica Glitter Pen Melon, Stickles Stardust

11 comments:

Lee said...

Your Phoebe Ketto is just gorgeous!!!! Great minds think alike huh! I love the DP you have used also, and can just imagine how sparkly she is :)

Lee x

Sammi said...

Just gorgeous! Totally love this card... but yuor roomie did too! :)
Have a great Easter and IT IS so wonderful to know what Jesus did for us on the cross! How amazing hey!! :)

Lee said...

Thanks for the lovely comment on my card. Do you know, I only have 2 Ketto stamps, and the other one is Phoebe! Great taste huh! They are little cuties :)

Happy Stampin'
Lee x

Stephanie said...

Hello my love, hope you & the family are well :) I can't tell you how much I adore this card, it contains so many of my favourite things like bling, sparkle & bella images ;) Happy Easter & take care, love Steph xxx

Rosanne said...

So sweet! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon!

Randi said...

Love your adorable Ketto card! Wonderful use of the color challenge! She looks beautiful in the blues and greens! Thanks for playing along with FBW this week! Have a wonderful weekend!

Emily Leiphart said...

A wonderful birthday card! Love the blue and greens, my two favourite colours together. :)

Kristie W. said...

This is so cute! Thanks for playing at Flutter By Wednesday!

Danni said...

What a sweet card!! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge this week!!

Deanna said...

Love it!
Thanks for playing!
Dee - LRW

Joanne said...

I love your Ketto image! The card is gorgeous and I am sure your friend will love it. Thanks for joining us at LRW:)
Joanne xo