24.4.10

Verve, Cupcakes & a Mojo Sketch


Wow.....what a week it has been......and now the weekend is here (for us Aussies anyways). ;)


I set myself a challenge at the beginning of the year to participate in some challenges, hopefully every week. I smashed that this week. I've made 9 cards!! I'm stunned myself - and I did four of those tonight, but I'm not gonna show you until tomorrow as its already 3am and I wanna go to bed.


Sadly, I lost one of the cards on Tuesday....I took the three I had made Monday to work with me on Tuesday to get some photos done during daylight hours and somehow when I checked at the other end, I only had two. :( The card I lost had some of my new MOST FAVOURITE paper on it and I used this weeks SSSC for the layout. It was lovely, but you'll just have to take my word for it. ;)


Anyhow, here is the one of the cards I've made this week. Was for the Cupcake Inspiration Challenge and Verve's Release Challenge # 1. I used this week's Mojo Sketch as the layout guide and cracked open my pack of KaiserCraft Devonshire 6x6 DP.


Thanks for stopping by for a lookie.
Mwah!! Michey xxx
.
(I'm all bleary eyed now so I'll come back and add the deets a little later...)

CARD DEETS:
Stamps: Verve......
Ink:.....
Paper/Cardstock:......
Other:.....
Copics: ....





3 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a pretty card!

Sammi said...

so gorgeous!! sorry to hear you lost a card... perhaps someone else scored big time there when they found it!!
(hugs)
sammi

Rachel Hope said...

Love it! So pretty! I love that Paper! :) Thanks for playing along with the Cupcake Inspiration Challenge!